How To V Ups Exercise
Learn How To Do V Ups Exercise With These Simple Steps
Learn how to do a V Ups exercise with our simple step by step tutorial.
Are you struggling with your V Ups exercise? Follow these simple steps to learn the most effective way of how to do a V Ups exercise and start feeling the benefits.
Benefits of V Ups Exercise
This exercise works both upper and lower abdominal muscles at the same time and can also strengthen the lower back if performed correctly.
You do not need any equipment for this exercise just some space.
Muscle Groups Worked:
Rectus abdominis, transversus abdominis, obliques, hamstrings, quadriceps.
Step by Step Guide:
- Lie flat on the floor with the lower back pressed into the ground and arms extended behind your legs
- The back of the shoulders should touch the floor and the palms face the ceiling
- Keep the feet together and the toes pointed at the ceiling
- In one movement lift the legs up keeping them straight and raise the upper body of the floor reaching for the toes with your hands
- Engage and squeeze the abdominal muscles as you reach for your toes
- Slowly lower the body back down to the starting position
You can view our video tutorial on how to do v ups via our Youtube channel. Here you can view all our fitness exercise video tutorials and demonstrations in one place and make sure you subscribe to our fitness channel to get the very latest videos sent to your mailbox!
Ready To Take One Of Our Challenges?
Click here for the 30 Day Beach Body Challenge
Be sure to leave a like on our Facebook Page where you can keep up to date with all the latest fitness news and humor.