How To Do Tricep Dips Exercise
Learn How To Do Tricep Dips Exercise With These Simple Steps
Are you struggling with your tricep dips exercise? Follow these simple steps to learn the most effective way of how to do tricep dips exercise and start feeling the benefits.
Benefits of the Tricep Dips Exercise
The tricep dip is excellent for strengthening the upper body and giving you defined muscle tone of the triceps
It can be performed simply at home of a bench, chair or step and can also be performed on specialist equipment in a gym.
Muscle Groups Worked:
Tricep brachii, deltoids, pectoralis major
Tricep Dip Variation
To make the tricep dip easier take out the raised platform and dip backwards on a flat surface.
Step by Step Guide:
- Hoist yourself up onto a bench, chair or step as long as it is stable and secure to take your body weight.
- Hands should be shoulder width apart fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs extended out in front of you with a slight bend in the knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight but do not lock them out.
Ready To Take On One Of Our Challenges?
Click here for the 30 Day Tricep Dip Challenge
The 30 Day Beach Body Challenge also incorporates tricep dips
Or why not try the 30 Day Arm Challenge
Click here for the 30 Day Little Black Dress Challenge