How To Do Plank Jacks Exercise
Learn How To Do Plank Jacks Exercise With These Simple Steps
Are you struggling with your plank jacks exercise? Follow these simple steps to learn the most effective way of how to do plank jacks exercise and start feeling the benefits of the ranges of plank jacks exercise variations such as the easy plank jacks exercise.
Benefits of Plank Jacks Exercise
Great exercise for strengthening the core and lower back, it can also be performed anywhere with the need for any equipment.
Muscle Groups Worked:
Rectus Abdominis, obliques, adductors, abductors and gluteus maximus.
Plank Jack Variation
If the jump is too much then step one foot out to each side at a time then step them both back in one foot at a time.
Step by Step Guide:
- Start in the plank position but with the elbows bent and the weight resting on the forearms
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles
- Engage the core by contracting your abs
- Jump the feet out to the sides as if you were performing a jumping jack but keep the upper body still
- Return the feet to the starting position and that is 1 rep
Ready To Take One Of Our Challenges?
Click here for the 30 day Beach Body Challenge