Friends Workout Game
Welcome to our Friends Workout Game! Although Friends series may have finished a long time ago. It’s still up there with one of the greatest and funniest TV sitcoms ever. You can now watch Friends on Netflix so now is the perfect time to rewatch all of your favourite episodes once more! So here at 30 day fitness, we’ve put together a workout game to really get your body working during episodes. We hope that you enjoy our game and be sure to let us know what you think via social media on our Facebook page.
We worked very hard to put together this workout challenge to help you boost various areas of your body. We wanted to make sure that your body was getting pushed to the max in order to make sure that you’re having fun whilst exercising. Why not give yourself a reason to workout and improve your workout whilst watching one of the best tv series of all time! From push ups to Russian twists we have incorporated a wide range of exercises into this Friends workout game. Bring out the fun side of working out with watching your favourite shows. If you would like to check out the rest of our 30 day fitness challenges then be sure to visit our challenges page where you can transform your body in just 30 days.
If you would like to find the tutorials for the following Friends Workout Game then be sure to visit the links down below.
Friends Workout Game Routine
- Theme Song Plays – 1 Minute Plank
- Joey Says Something Stupid – 10 Push Ups
- Chandler Makes A Joke – 5 Sit Ups
- Phoebe Plays The Guitar – 15 Burpees
- Rachel Is Called “Rach” – 30 Second Wall Sit
- Monica Cleans Something – 15 V Ups
- The Group At Central Perk – 20 Donkey Kicks
- Someone Drinks Coffee – 10 Butt Kickers
- A Flashback Occurs – 15 High Knees
- Rachel Complains – 10 Lunges Each Leg
- Someone Kisses – 10 Tricep Dips
- Joey Says “How You Doin?” – 10 Squats