Welcome To Our In Game Football Workout Game!
Welcome to the new soccer/football workout game. It’s time for the new season of football to begin across Europe! From the Premier League to the Bundesliga, you can use our cleverly devised workout game during the games of football that you watch over the 2018/19 season. So here at 30 day fitness, we’ve put together a workout game to really get your body working during episodes. We hope that you enjoy our game and be sure to let us know what you think via social media on our Facebook page.
We worked very hard to put together this workout challenge to help you boost various areas of your body. We wanted to make sure that your body was getting pushed to the max in order to make sure that you’re having fun whilst exercising. Why not give yourself a reason to workout and improve your workout whilst watching one of the biggest football games of the season! From push ups to Russian twists we have incorporated a wide range of exercises into this football workout game. Bring out the fun side of working out with watching your favourite shows. If you would like to check out the rest of our 30 day fitness challenges then be sure to visit our challenges page where you can transform your body in just 30 days.
If you would like to find the tutorials for the following football/soccer Workout Game then be sure to visit the links down below.
Soccer / Football Workout Game Routine
- Goal Scored – 1 Minute Plank
- A Corner Is Taken – 5 Sit Ups
- Goalkeeper Makes A Save – 15 Burpees
- Half Time Whistle Blown – 30 Second Wall Sit
- Linesman Gives An Offside – 15 V Ups
- Kick Off – 20 Donkey Kicks
- Someone Hit The Woodwork – 15 Push Ups
- A Penalty Is Taken – 30 High Knees
- Goal Kick Is Taken – 10 Lunges Each Leg
- Substitution Made – 10 Tricep Dips
- Yellow Card Is Shown – 10 Squats